Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 01 June 2023
Welcome to The Aartery Chronicles, a health blogging and article publishing website (referred to as “the website”) operated by Aartery (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”). These terms and conditions govern your use of The Aartery Chronicles. By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using the website.
- The Aartery Chronicles provides health-related information, articles, blog posts, and other content (collectively referred to as “Content”) sourced from the healthcare and wellness domain. However, the Content on the website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice, prescriptions, guidelines, or a substitute for professional medical treatment.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content is accurate, reliable, and up-to-date. The Content is verified by healthcare professionals to maintain its quality. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the Content. Any reliance you place on the Content is strictly at your own risk.
- We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional or your physician for personalized medical advice, prescriptions, guidelines, or treatment. The Content provided on the website should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
- By using The Aartery Chronicles, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any actions you take based on the Content. We shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your reliance on the Content.
- You understand and agree that the Content provided on the website is general and may not apply to your specific medical condition or circumstances. It is your responsibility to seek appropriate medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional before making any healthcare decisions.
- The Aartery Chronicles allows users to submit articles, blog posts, comments, or other user-generated content (“User Content”) on the website. By submitting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute, display, and sublicense the User Content for any purpose related to the website.
- You confirm that you are the owner of the User Content or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions to grant us the aforementioned license.
- We reserve the right to review, edit, remove, or reject any User Content that violates these terms or is deemed inappropriate at our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, logos, and graphics, associated with The Aartery Chronicles and its Content are owned by Aartery or its licensors. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any content from the website without obtaining explicit permission from the respective copyright holders.
Limitation of Liability
- We strive to provide accurate and reliable information, but we do not warrant or represent that the website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free from viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the website.
- We shall not be responsible for any third-party websites, services, or advertisements linked to or from The Aartery Chronicles. Any access to or use of such third-party content is at your own risk.
Modifications and Termination
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the website or any part thereof without prior notice. We may also modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the website after any modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the revised terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed following the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Jurisdiction].